Mein Lieblings- und dazu noch kostenfrei erhältliches Grafikbearbeitungsprogramm Paint .NET ist endlich in einer neuen Version erschienen: Paint.NET v3.30 Beta 1 ist seit heute (02.03.2008) über das automatische Update des Freeware-Tools zu bekommen.
Mehr Informationen zu Paint .NET findet man in meinem Blog.
Hier die Neuigkeiten:
Paint.NET v3.30 Beta 1 Released: February 29th, 2008 - Download
TThis release adds a new "Fragment Blur" effect, as well as the ability to save PNG images at 8- and 24-bit color depths. An official Italian translation has also been added.
- New: bility to save PNG's at 8- and 24-bit color depths.
- New: Ability to save BMP's at 8-bit color depth.
- NNew: "Auto-detect" bit-depth option for PNG, BMP, and TGA file types. It will analyze the image and determine the lowest bit-depth that can still save the image without quality loss.
- New: "Fragment" ur effect, by Ed Harvey
- New: The "Polar Inversion" distortion effect has been enhanced to allow changing the rendering offset, and the behavior for "edge" pixels (clamp, reflect, or wrap).
NNew: For developers, IndirectUI can now be used to write configuration UI for file types.
- New: For evelopers, IndirectUI has a new radio button control type for enumerations, and some new property constraint rules.
- New: Italian translation.
- Fixed: In some cases, an exponential property slider would get "stuck" at some values when using up/down keyboard keys. This mostly affects some effect plugins.
- Fixed: When using keyboard navigation, sometimes the File menu would scroll its items out of view.
- Fixed: Some crashes that were tracked down to out-of-bounds coordinate values in certain effects.
Fixed: The installer would fail if Paint.NET had never been installed before, and was being installed to any non-default directory. This bug only affected version 3.22.
Interessierte Entwickler können sich im Forum austauschen.