In ScottGu's Blog stand es seit gestern: ASP.NET AJAX Beta now live @ http://ajax.asp.net
1) An update to http://www.asp.net/de/ and http://ajax.asp.net/ to support the release
2) A comprehensive whitepaper detailing changes between the CTP’s and Beta
3) A simple to follow migration guide to help developers
4) Updated documentation
5) A revised ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
6) And much, much more
This release is composed of three parts:
1) The Beta of the soon to be fully-supported ‘core’ ASP.NET AJAX functionality
2) A new CTP of additional functionality that runs on top of the Beta ‘core’
3) A new ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit that runs on top of the Beta ‘core’ and new CTP
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Page rendered at
Wednesday, 13 December 2017 21:44:34 (W. Europe Standard Time, UTC+01:00)
via RSS abonnieren:
Die letzten 5 Kommentare:
These postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.
Use of included code samples are subject to the terms
opinions and do not represent my employer's view in anyway. In addition, my
thoughts and opinions often change, and as a weblog is intended to provide a
semi-permanent point in time snapshot you should not consider out of date posts
to reflect my current thoughts and opinions.
Please read: Impressum.